Before your first visit, please take the time to call and book an appointment. One of our friendly team members will be happy to address any questions or concerns you might have.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Make a list of signs and symptoms that might assist the therapist, in addition to any questions you want to address during your first visit.
- Bring a written record of important information including: medical history, previous treatments, an any current medications.
- Upon arrival, you will register with our friendly reception staff and fill out our new patient intake forms, as well as insurance information if applicable.
- You will meet with your physiotherapist for an initial assessment.
- Your physiotherapist will assess concerns of muscle stiffness, strength, co-ordination, movement, and walking based on your condition to formulate a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- Once you have finished your first appointment, your physiotherapist will let you know when to schedule your subsequent visits with the front desk.
- We aim to offer convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead whenever possible.
These questions and more, are answered in the video below. Turn up your speakers.
Download your patient forms here.
For more information, visit: