The adaptive equipment we have on-site include, but are not limited to the following:
- The LiteGait body weight supported harness system for treadmill and functional gait training, designed for individuals who have had a stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury.
- Functional Electric Stimulation Bike (FES Bike) Aerobic and strength training with electrical stimulation.
- Nu-Step aerobic and strength training of upper and lower extremities.
- Active Passive Trainer Aerobic and strength training of upper extremity.
- A fully wheel chair accessible gym
- NDT/Bobath treatment tables designed to accommodate different body types and abilities.
- Private treatment rooms for physiotherapy and massage therapy sessions.
- Parallel bars for progressing weight bearing and balance for individuals who have post-surgical precautions or for people who have sustained injuries that limit their balance and ambulation quality.